Friday, February 26, 2010

I am doing some spring cleaning. :) Simplifying perhaps recycling some hidden treasures back into the fabric of my home. I thought it could be fun to blog the adventures of dark mysterious places in my home that hold all my unused and forgot items and perhaps treasures as hidden within the heap? I thought it could be fun to take pictures of the obscure items, get your vote on what to do with the stuff. Maybe take farewell and/or welcome home pictures so to speak. Maybe you can give me idea's how to revamp old items into something new? Maybe this project can be a green experience as well. I never thought I'd say this but, am actually getting excited about entering the dungeon of stuff and seeing what happens to it. Join me on my journey. I anticipate your guidance and ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment