Friday, February 26, 2010

Update

I have been reading a book called The House That Cleans Itself. Trying to gain ideas how to make my home flow the way I want it or need it to for me and my new single parent life style. Some of the ideas in that book are interesting. For example one idea is changing your house to match your behavior. I love that. Sometimes is way harder to change a behavior especially the behavior of other personalities in your home. Which in my home there are 4 different personalities that I have to work with (including myself). The first step of this project is to take pictures of every room just the way it is so you can get an honest perspective of each room. I am mortified at the pictures I have taken so far lol. I'm sure you are curious now! Should I humiliate myself in front of millions of people? Perhaps if I get enough nudging from my readers I will. ;) Maybe...


Also, a site called FlyLady.com suggest "decluttering". She suggest that you start a little at a time. Check out this link if your curious about the process How to Declutter. For me dejunking is a way for me to start fresh as I venture in my new life.

Today I am going to light my torch, put on my armor, and head into the dark dungeon I call my closet. So here I go. Check in with you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment