Monday, March 1, 2010

I would love to see some things you have done with some old junk! How did you make it "new" again?

I think the whole "green" thing is pretty great. Really, we live in such a disposable society that we automatically think "new". My junk project is really giving me a different perspective. It's like I am seeing things in a whole different light. Instead of "oh that's garbage or give away", I am like "hmm...what can I do with this."

I was thinking for my decoupage project, seeing what I have around the house that I could use. I was going to go to Hobby Lobby and buy some pretty paper, but I might have some old stuff around the house that I can use. I want to see how green I can make this project. The greener the better huh? If I can create a new look for that piece of 90% recycled material, I think that is something I could be proud of. Hopefully I can make it cute too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment